Plus ça change Translations is a boutique translation agency that specializes in English to French translation services, and other languages as our clients require.
Who We Serve
Our primary client base is government agencies and companies that need accurate, professional English to French translation. We are leaders in this niche, due to our exceptional attention to detail, and our unwavering commitment to client deadlines.
We also combine the human element with the latest in technology. We utilize cutting edge translation software, and then put several sets of skilled eyes to work, which ensures that the translation is accurate in both technical terms, and in intent.
Meet Bernadette Regnier
Language has always been my first love, and in particular, the intricacies that are present across different languages. How to say (and mean) the same thing across languages is a fascinating endeavor, yet is also filled with peculiarities – it takes a skilled eye to both convey the technical phrase with the meaning and intent.
When I started this company, I did such with an eye on a particular service – English to French. This is primarily because a need was apparent locally, in Nova Scotia. We have been successful, and have expanded our services to include other languages from Europe and the Americas. But French remains our signature calling.
Some of My Credentials:
- 15+ years translation experience
- CTTIC/ATINS Certified Translator – English to French
- CTTIC/ATINS Certified Translator – Dutch to French
- Member of the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Nova Scotia (ATINS)
- Member by affiliation of the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC)
- Member of Alianco, an alliance of freelance professional translators and translation agencies based in Atlantic Canada
- Master in Translation – Faculty of Translation and Interpreting at the University of Mons in Belgium
Finally, when not working…